- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or Economics or other related courses.
- Preferably with MBA or a CPA
- At least 10 years of broad accounting and finance experience in a senior management role
- With integrity and desire to work in a dynamic environment
- Must have strong analytical skills and experience
- Must be an effective communicator at all levels in the organization
- With excellent/strong oral and written skills
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Highly skilled in investor relationships, private and institutional financing
- Highly knowledgeable in government regulatory compliance
Assists the Executive Management Team in formulating the company’s future direction and supporting tactical initiatives.
Monitors and directs the implementation of strategic business plans.
Develops financial and tax strategies.
Manages the capital request and budgeting processes.
Develops performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction.
Manages the accounting, investor relations, legal, tax and treasury departments.
Oversees the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations.
Oversees the company’s transaction processing systems.
Implements operational best practices.
Supervises acquisition due diligence and negotiates acquisitions.
Oversees the issuance of financial information
Personally reviews and approves all filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and other government authorities.
Reports financial results to the Board of Directors.
Understands and mitigates key elements of the company’s risk profile.
Monitors all open legal issues involving the company and legal issues affecting the industry.
Constructs and monitors reliable control systems.
Maintains appropriate insurance coverage.
Ensures that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
Ensures that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
Reports risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
Maintains relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
Monitors cash balances and cash forecasts
Arranges for debt and equity financing
Raise funds for business expansion or sustainability
Identify investment opportunities and advise the board of directors
Participates in conference calls with the investment community
Maintains banking relationships
Represents the company with investment bankers and investors.